Areas of Interest

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Greetings from Arkansas

I am currently laying in my tent in middle-of-nowhere Arkansas. I drove up here from Houston today in 8 hrs, 10 mins including all stops.

I had an awesome playlist of music keeping me company because my friends and family submitted their favorites to me. If you have Spotify, access the awesomeness here: http://open.spotify.com/user/1220689619/playlist/7Fd1PmNlXbBap5OluEGEqW
You can see my ridiculous singing photo below... Hehehe!

It's pretty warm and I am feeling a little sad without air conditioning, but this area is beautiful and the birds are chirping, so that's a nice consolation prize. ☺

I'm taking it easy this evening because I'm exhausted, but I have a lot of hiking planned for tomorrow at Devil's Den State Park. It's supposed to be beautiful. Hopefully the small waterfalls actually have water... It's pretty hot, and I'd hate to think they'd evaporated or something crazy like that. This evening may have some swimming in the plan as well as lots of reading and maybe some Netflix. Yes yes, I know I'm camping, but I have wifi and I'm gonna use it! It may rain tonight, which would be great if it means it'll cool down a bit. Always love the sound of rain on a tent roof.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought I posted to tell you how courageous brave and crazy you are, lol. Love your pictures!
Mom

Schu said...

Thanks mom. :-)