Areas of Interest

Friday, July 4, 2014

State of Decay

I lost my best friend, whom I love with all of my heart
despite the pain and hurt ripping my soul apart.
I was open and giving and loving as can be.
For the very first time, I gave all of me.

To feel that someone is running away from me is hell,
especially when I know she loves me as well.
To hold her sobbing in my arms and not want to let go,
It's love.... and that's all I know.

I want to reach inside her heart and make everything clear.
I want to be the reason she stays here.
To feel this separation is like living while dying.
It racks my heart and body, grown woman crying.

To cut communication is like cutting my skin.
To lose such a love is committing sin.
I feel so lost in this world today.
My heart is in a state of decay.

KMS

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is a terrible feeling to lose your love. Hugs
Mom

Jen W. said...

So sorry....