Back at 220 lbs. Not a happy place to be at all, especially after losing 50 lbs between January and May 2012. I've since gained 60 total pounds. I have set a few goals for this month. Once the month is over, I'll reassess those goals and see how I've done. Any progress at all will be positive, so the emphasis will be on successes as opposed to failures or slips. I have a brigade of friends on the same track as me this time, so that's pretty cool. I'm going shopping today to buy my food for the week. School starts up again soon, so I'm going to see if I can establish a firm routine before then. Here is a collage of where I'm at (trying to be honest despite feeling self-conscious) with an overlay of my 3 August goals.
1. No fast food. No exceptions.
2. No using social media as an excuse to stay inside.
3. Get active at least 3x/week.
2 comments:
Good thing to get started on your plan before school gears up. And my new goal is "be kind to yourself." I'm also doing things besides FB... cutting back. Love you
That's a great goal! It's all-encompassing. :-) Love you too.
Post a Comment