Areas of Interest

Friday, August 9, 2013

BodyRock 30-Day Challenge

Today was Day 2 of the BodyRock Challenge, which is really tough. I completed today's challenge in 21 mins plus did the post 3-minute interval exercises. Talk about exhausting. It feels good to be successful though! Today was a 300 Rep Fat Slaughter. Funny name, right? You do 10 sets. Set 1 is 10 reps, Set 2 is 9 reps, etc til you're down to set 10 with 1 rep on each workout. The interval stuff after targets abs. I'm sure I have abs somewhere...... ;-)

4 comments:

MOM said...

Sure you do. Sounds like a tough workout. Did you do it outside or inside? I'd recommend inside if it's 85 plus degrees.

You can do it!

Schu said...

It sure is tough! I stay inside where there's air conditioning!!! It's still over 100 and not relenting. Plus, I don't want people seeing me struggle. :-p

Mom said...

I hear you on that. Is there a way to get notifications by email of your commments? I am following via RSS/livebookmarks but have to guess or check a lot. Just wondered.

Schu said...

I'm not sure. :-\ I get notifications every time someone posts a comment. Do you have a blogger acct?