Areas of Interest

Friday, August 2, 2013

Soooo... What did you have for dinner?

Please tell me what you had for dinner in the comments section below!

I went grocery shopping and bought a bountiful selection of gorgeous fruits & veggies! Dinner is pictured here. I'm going to try logging my food and calories again. I successfully logged everything today (wooo, small successes). I also printed out my August goals and taped them to the bathroom mirror and to the glove box of my car. :-) I also bought myself ONE workout outfit that fits me well so I am comfortable in exercising. I refuse to buy any other workout clothing at this time as an incentive to shrink down a bit to earn new things.

5 comments:

Mom said...

Looks yummy. I had a sandwich and fries today. Your meal looks way better.

Schu said...

Mmm... fries...

Mom said...

Today I had eggs and bacon for lunch and then cheesy cauliflower for dinner. Sounds bad I know but I am aiming to cut out carbs again. Fell off the wagon

Schu said...

Love cauliflower. Gonna hafta make that buffalo cauliflower sometime.

Mom said...

Tell me how it turns out