Howdy from Houston!
If you're here, you know of my Facebook hiatus. As an alternative (so I can still post pictures, updates, and things that interest me), I'll be maintaining this blog. Feel free to ask questions, comment as appropriate, and hopefully enjoy what you run into here. If there's something you'd like to see more of, let me know. Thanks for visiting!
<3 Schu
P.S. If you are a blogger too, please share your link with me!
1 comment:
True story, FB sucks, and I never saw your hiatus status until I saw your post today about you missing anything. Argh!!!
SO! I'm glad that you're blogging, and that I found out you're not Facebooking much. I need to take a break from it as well, but I'm thinking of just doing a HUGE delete. There are still too many people I want to see posts from haha.
I saw when I read through the entries that you have the MFP weight ticker. Are you adding friends on there? If you are, add me. I'm xmydearambellina. :)
By the way, we fixed the commenting thingy on my blog too. :)
Post a Comment