Just got back from the eye doctor. My right eye has not changed any, and my left eye has only changed a little bit. Dr said my eyes are looking good. :-) I leave you with this ridiculous picture wearing the sexy roll up sunglasses from the doctor and doing my best / worst duck lips impression.
5 comments:
Love it! Glad your eyes are doing good. Do you get a new glasses prescription?
They gave me a new prescription but said my current glasses still allow me to see 20/20. I don't have the money to buy new glasses right now, so I'll scope out what other stores have to offer within my insurance pricing.
If you are still 20/20 I would hold off for a long while. Insurance doesn't pay much for glasses. Not sure if you have the paper script but you can plug the numbers into a reputable online store and get glasses that way too for less money.
My insurance is pretty fabulous. $130 allowance for frames and then something for lenses too. I do have the script, though I'm still going to wait awhile. :)
Are duck lips the goal to shoot for in a selfie? I've only done one so far. A shot of my hat followed by scenery (holding phone wrong way) finally did it.
Post a Comment