Areas of Interest

Friday, August 2, 2013

Symphony Tickets!

I was really excited yesterday when I checked my mailbox and discovered my 6-series subscriber tickets for the symphony! Each ticket cost me right around $20 and will yield some exciting concerts. My seats are in the center orchestra seating area. Two concerts have me in the 2nd row (B), and the rest have me in row H. Pretty awesome seating for the lowest price value! :-) 

Concerts I'll Be Attending:
  1. Tchaikovsky's Piano Concerto
  2. La Triste Historia - Film and Music
  3. Tchaikovsky's Symphony No. 4
  4. The Planets & The Earth - An HD Odyssey
  5. Adams Conducts Adams
  6. Beethoven's Mass in C

3 comments:

Mom said...

That sounds pretty awesome to me. An aside... I can barely read the captchas. Can you turn them off?

Schu said...

Captchas and comment review have been turned off. :-)

Mom said...

Thank you!