Areas of Interest

Monday, August 5, 2013

Crazy Cat Lady, The Finale

Kitty Paradise is COMPLETE!! Here's a picture of the finished product:



On the first shelf, I used a staple gun to attach a strip of velcro. I put four toy mice on top and then put the other strip of velcro on top. This allows the cats to play with the mice as attached or pull them out and play with them elsewhere.
On the middle shelf, I used a staple gun to attach  gripping shelf liner on the surface so the cat doesn't slide off the tilted shelf. I also stapled a hanging furry cat toy on the side of the shelf and affixed a wall hook above the shelf and secured a cat toy on it.




On the top shelf, I used a staple gun to attach a double layer of burlap (fun to scratch and sit on) and a cat toy on the side. I also attached a wall hook under the shelf to store a fun toy. The fun toy underneath can also be accessed by the cat tower on the ground. :)


 




3 comments:

Mom said...

Looks really good. I want to see more cat training and performance videos when you get time!

Schu said...

It's kinda hard to do any training while videoing... both cats are getting more comfortable with it, and Ouellette is jumping back and forth.

Mom said...

makes sense ;^)